Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas Fair Designers. Lets take a sneaky peek...

This lady is a one woman fashion brand! Chloe is the brain child behind  "Dot your teas"  a fresh, sassy hand made label made for modern, eclectic gals with an ethical conscience.



Her accessories are not just fun but also classy...I so can see myself wearing this! Ha ha  ha...I'm not calling myself classy but I do like FUN beautiful accessories.
I really want to buy everything and I adore her fabulous pom pom head band.


If you're after a bit of East London design magic then come and peruse her stall...I promise that you won't be disappointed!


Please note that the images are from Dot Your Teas website and we can't promise these exact items will be on sale on the 3rd of December. If there's a particular item that you like please contact the designer: http://www.dotyourteas.com/port1.html

No comments: