Monday 19 April 2010

Crochet Workshops with Lisa Margreet

I'm really pleased to be able to announce that the next
Beginners Crochet Workshop
will be on Saturday 8 May 2010 at 2PM - 5PM at the Hornbeam Centre, Hoe Street E17.

We will be covering all the basics from mastering the "hold", making chain stitches and single and double crochet stitches in one 3-hour session. I will also show you how to make some cute items with your new found crochet skills such as bookmarks, bracelets and blankets!

The course costs £25 including all materials and there are limited spaces available so please respond quickly to book your place as they tend to get booked up fast!

Responding by email to mail@lisamargreet.com will provisionally book your place on this workshop and your payment will secure it. If you would like to pay by Paypal then I will send you an invoice so please advise when you email to me. Otherwise payment will be by cheque payable to Lisa Margreet Payne and sent to: 10 Winns Terrace, London E17 5EJ.

I will also be running two Intermediate Crochet Workshops from June onwards, exact dates to be confirmed. The first workshop will teach you how to "Crochet In The Round" so you will be able to make hats and vintage-style fascinators and I'll also show you how to crochet your own buttons! A lovely finishing touch to a handmade item.

The second Intermediate workshop will teach you how to make Granny Squares and Flower appliques.

Both intermediate workshops will be 2 hours long and will cost £20 each. If you are interested in attending either of the Intermediate workshops please can you email me at mail@lisamargreet.com and I'll let you know as soon as I've got the dates confirmed.

Don't worry if you can't make the Beginners workshop in May as I'll be repeating the workshops throughout the year as they are proving to be very popular. I hope to see you at the one of my workshops or at one of the Craft Guerrilla Craft Nights soon!

Lisa Margreet
x

No comments: