Friday 6 November 2009

oh you lucky people...designer number two!




I love Edwyn UK! beautiful doggy inspired home wares made by Louise Brooker.
Not just a dog owner (Edwyn,I'm dying to meet you!) but also a talented designer maker based in sunny East London.
A huge hit at the Craft Guerrilla summer markets the return of Edwyn UK to our Chrimbo Market is very much an exciting one! Door stops, draft excluders,hand embroidered cushions,totes etc...All of it is so cute without being sickly!!!
I usually struggle finding gifts for my dear old pop but I got him a cute key fob for his birthday and as a genuine dog aficionado he was very pleased.
Come and meet Louise and see her beautiful hand crafted soft furnishings at the William Morris Gallery on the 6th of December!

1 comment:

Caroline and Jayne said...

Beautiful ! We are running a 3 month DT call at the moment and one category is sewing others card , scrapbooking and home decor/jewellery !
check us out www.fiskarettes.co.uk